Jennifer’s practice focuses on international arbitration, public international law and human rights.
Jennifer has substantial experience in international dispute resolution, including LCIA and ICSID arbitrations. She also has experience of litigation in the European Courts and litigation in multiple jurisdictions. Jennifer has assisted in advising States, NGOs, prominent businessmen, politicians and other individuals.
Jennifer has been an integral team member representing a Middle East broadcaster in an ongoing Bilateral Investment Treaty $150m claim in respect of the campaign mounted against it by the Egyptian government.
Jennifer was also heavily involved in an LCIA arbitration successfully defending a major Gulf State in a multi-million dollar dispute.
Jennifer is an accredited mediator and a Solicitor-Advocate (Higher Courts Civil Proceedings) of England and Wales
Jennifer qualified as a solicitor in 2017 having joined the firm’s international law practice in 2014. Jennifer previously worked for the UK Green Building Council as Business Development Officer and the Legal Response Initiative as a Liaison Officer attending the UNFCCC climate change negotiations. Her prior career experience with an NGO focused on environmental issues and policies.
Jennifer graduated cum laude from Vanderbilt University as an Ingram Scholar, majoring in Conflict Resolution. She then obtained her Master’s degree in Human Rights from the London School of Economics and Political Science. She was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2014 as a member of Middle Temple and a Diplock Scholar.
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- International Arbitration Association
- International associate member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG).
- ‘The TTIP: the largest trade deal in history’, Solicitors Journal, 7 October 2015
- ‘Treaty Law, Drafting and Interpretation’ chapter in Legal Response Initiative Training Manual for international lawyers from the least developed nations in UNFCCC delegation, April 2013.